Sunday 6 June 2021

Goober Pea Designs Reverie Dress

I've made many Reverie dresses so far but this has got to be my favorite version! It's a maxi length Reverie dress for my little princess. 



Best part? I made this out of remnants I had from another maxi dress I made for myself. 

Both maxi dresses took a total of 3 yards with very little scraps left! 



To be honest, I'm loving her version a lot more than mine. I think the silhouette of Reverie dress is just really really lovely! 

This one's made with Rayon spandex which is very drapey and very light so everything is very floaty. And the skirt hangs down beautifully. I had to shorten it just a little because my girl is not very tall and I don't want her to trip when she goes up steps. 


The sew itself is a really fast one, especially since this isn't my first reverie dress. From cutting off the projector to sewing, it probably took me less than 3 hours to complete. And that includes the gathering of the sleeves to join to the front bodice. 

I also opt to not hem the dress cos I wanted to keep as much of that black border as possible so that made it even faster to sew up this dress. 

Here's another look at it! 


Get it from Goober Pea designs here and Sewpdf showcase (when it is on sale) here!

No comments:

Post a Comment