Tuesday 1 June 2021

Candy Castle Cotton Candy Dream Dress

The Cotton Candy Dream Dress from Candy Castle Patterns is such a darling little dress! It features two amazing options: an everyday play dress and a special occasion dress with tulle. 

I made the everyday play dress in quilting cotton and honestly, I think it's beautiful and not at all just-an-everyday-dress. It's pretty enough to be a party dress! 

This is quilting cotton from handmade fabrics and I used black bias that was slightly shiny for the straps and also the hem for that pretty bordered effect. 


I just love the back of the dress. It's perfect for summer! 


The sweetheart neckline is really pretty too! 


Maybe one day I will try the tulle version! 


Get Cotton Candy Dream Dress at a discounted price with code June! 

No comments:

Post a Comment