Saturday 14 November 2020

Winter Wear Design Radiant Rouched Top

So excited to share this beautiful beautiful pattern that i had finished testing from Winter Wear Designs not too long ago. 


I have this thing for gathers and asymmetrical necklines and interesting details and this pattern ticks all the boxes and makes my heart sing when i see the finished product I made. 

This Radiant Rouched Top I made uses stretch crepe fabric from Spotlight and the drape is just perfect for the top. I made mine asymmetrical with mutton chop long sleeves. 

The pattern also comes with a high neckline, normal sleeves/mutton chop sleeves in cap, 3/4 length and long length. 

This green top is made with milk silk, and left unhemmed cos i got lazy and also cos milk silk doesn't fray. (Ok ok I'm lazy 🤣🤣🤣 but u got to admit it does look good unhemmed!)

If you like what I made, you can buy urself a copy here!

No comments:

Post a Comment