Thursday 19 November 2020

Pattern Union Felix Jacket

I had the opportunity to test the Felix Jacket for Pattern Union. I made 3 jackets!

My first one is using a fun vintage upholstery fabric with orange bias binding. 

The jacket is a really fast sew, the only thing slowing u down would probably be binding. But even then, it isn't difficult to do at all!

My first and second jackets both have lining because the main fabric is not comfortable on skin but even with lining, it is really easy. I should know, i made 3! 

My second jacket is Chanel-inspired. I used a tweed fabric with metallic threads running through which is so pretty in real life. The jacket is bolero length. Perfect for pairing with practically anything really. 

I used a black trim for mine, but the instructions also has info on how to make fancy trim just like those iconic Chanel tweed jackets. I do love this one. So pretty!

And i did say I made 3 jackets right? 

Here's my 3rd!

This is a duster length jacket made with cotton sateen fabric. ❤

Felix Jacket comes in Sizes 6 to 26 and cup sizes A to G. There's bolero length, mid thigh and duster length. You can make it sleeveless, or long sleeved. There's the option to bound the cuff or hem. It can be lined or unlined and binded. 

There's even video instructions too! It's wonderful. 

Hope my sews inspire you! You can get the Felix Jacket pattern from Pattern Union here.


No comments:

Post a Comment