Sunday 22 November 2020

Goober Pea Design Mabel Top


I had the chance to test for Mabel. This is a basic bodice + circle skirt / handkerchief skirt dress with the option of normal sleeves or puff sleeves. A staple pattern in any little girl's wardrobe I must say! 

I really like handkerchief skirts recently so I took no time at all to come up with this cute little outfit for my girl. Projector sewing for the win! hehe. 


Not sure if you can see the hemming in the photo, but the hemming is very pretty both inside and outside because the pattern came with instructions on how to hem a square skirt such that it looks good inside! 

The top length looks super cute with her shorts. And I think it will go well with leggings too. 


I was thinking of trying a double handkerchief skirt next. I think that would look really sweet too! 

Oh, I used custom knit for this. And I realised that custom knits tend to be really tight. I think moving on, I will probably need to size up every time I use custom knits otherwise, she will outgrow her new clothes in no time. 

Thank you for reading! If this inspires you, do consider using my aff link to purchase the pattern! =) 


No comments:

Post a Comment