Sunday 22 November 2020

Goober Pea Design Split Pea


I made 2 Split Peas recently. Exactly the same except for size. One for my girl and one for my niece. 


I made this one in top length. (There's also tunic and dress length) Isn't this top lovely? The split back design makes the top so roomy. A perfect top for playing and running! I love how she can do all her toddler rough-ing and tumbling and be really comfy while doing so.

No photos of my niece so here's more photos of my little one! 



One thing to note though, I used CL for both outer and inner fabric. That makes the top thicker and the drape of the peekaboo is not as ideal as I would have preferred. If you have a thinner knit or even a knit that drapes beautifully, I think the effect would be even lovelier! 

That said, I wanted that rainbow CL cos it matched so well with the rainbow print. And I think the little ones both loved it so I'm still going to consider it a WIN!


Thank you for reading! If this inspires you, do consider using my aff link to purchase the pattern! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment