Monday 6 July 2020

Pajamas for the little one!

I'm always on the lookout for comfortable pajamas for my little ones and there's always a need for comfy PJs in this house. 


I recently got to test for Sew a Little Seam's latest pattern Nightingale and can you tell this little one loved it?

The Nightingale set is designed for knit fabrics and there's a top, knee and maxi version. There's also shorts and pants to mix and match the PJ sets! 

The one above is the ruffle sleeves but there is also long, short, tulip, gathered and sleeveless tops. The bodice has a ruffle and gathered or colorblock option and there's even optional plackets and bottom ruffles. 

I think it would take me forever to finish making all the options! Don't you love it when there's so many options in one pattern tt u buy?

The pattern includes sizes 3 months to 12 years and plus sizes 4-12 years. You can choose to buy just 1 size or the bundle. 







No comments:

Post a Comment