Friday 19 June 2020

Candy Castle Designs - Candy Castle Princess Dress!!

 Some of the best princessy dresses I have made for this little one are made using the patterns from Candy Castle Designs.

This is the Candy Castle Princess Dress that I did using Robert Kaufmann Fabric's Morningmoon Fairies. It's a quilting weight fabric so it holds the shape really nicely and gives the skirt a very poofy silhouette.



I especially loved the scalloped skirt which was surprisingly not that difficult to finish. I used a lace trim and that meant that it wasn't as difficult as hemming scallop skirts wld have been and don't you think that the purple lace is also so pretty?

The oversized front sash also adds to the overall cuteness of that dress and I think she just looks adorable!

My little one has since outgrown this dress (I made it some time ago!) and its about time I made a new one! Now... what look shld i go for this time... ^ __ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment