Tuesday 10 August 2021

Sinclair Kids Cloudberry Tee

I've raved quite a bit about the size chart for Sinclair Pattern's kids patterns and here is Sinclair patterns Cloudberry knit raglan top for kids!

As usual, I made it for my slim boy who fits beautifully in Slim J without any need for blending. Slim J doesn't refer to slim fit. It means my boy is slimmer than children his height and J is the size his height indicates he is in. 


I had a rainbow beaked toucan CL and I paired it with a cute rainbow CL cos that was the period of time tt he wanted all things rainbow like his sister and I was happy to oblige cos rainbow on kids is fun and happy.

I like how banding everything makes my life so much simpler. I am not fond of hemming, are u? 

Thank u for visiting and see u again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment