Tuesday 10 August 2021

Sinclair Kids Blueberry Tee

When Sinclair patterns started making kids patterns for slimmer kids, I jumped at the chance to test for her. Of the companies that I have used for adult patterns so far, they have proven to be a great company for well drafted adult patterns so I had high hopes for great children patterns too. And Sinclair patterns really delivered!


This is the blueberry tee in a thin low stretch knit. Look how good it fits my very slim boy without blending!

I usually have to blend for this boy as much as 3 sizes for some size charts and that makes some pattern not work as well and it's also just a little more troublesome to make. With the slim size chart, I can pick a size based on height and go for it and it looks great!


He's really happy cos his wardrobe has had plenty more tees now that I've got Blueberry pattern. It's made it so much easier to make tops for him so I did. 


Spamming some more photos of this cutie pie 🥰


And cos I'm pretty proud of the insides of the tee, i wanted to show 1 photo of the top hung up. See how pretty the back of the neckline is? 

And finally, 2 more photos of another blueberry tee...

My instagram has more blueberry tees if anyone's interested! 

No comments:

Post a Comment