Saturday 12 June 2021

Sunflower Seams Posy

 I tested for Sunflower Seams Pattern Posy dress which is a lovely vintage length, A line dress for children ages 18 mth to 14 years. 


I really love the flared silhouette of this dress. And the sleeveless version I made here is reversible too! 

There's also the option of a side ruffle, flutter sleeves, puffed sleeves etc. 


I made the side panel in a solid yellow color as a contrast to the unicorn pattern fabric. I used rainbow buttons but unfortunately you can't really see it in the photos. It's an important feature though. She's learning to button her clothes herself so the colorful buttons are useful! 



I think she's really happy in her new dress. Now I just need to convince her that the other side is really pretty too. haha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment