Monday 28 June 2021

Poppy Monroe Roller Romper and shorts

My little one lives in rompers because it is really hot here. 

These Poppy Monroe Roller Rompers looks so promising so I tried them! They are available at sewpdf if u are interested! 


This options for this one is endless and there are many hacks possible. I made the roller romper with straps for both front and back so that they are tied at the top. There are instructions on where to place the straps and also the length of straps. The elastic for the top of the tank was also provided so everything was easy to do. 


I sewn my top elastic so that there is a cute ruffle-y part at the very top and I think it looks really sweet. The top fabric is also 100% cotton with no lycra - that means there is very little stretch but this isn't needed as u can tell! She's very comfortable because the fabric is very light and airy. 


For the bottoms, I opted for pink cotton lycra from Spotlight and used a pre-cut knit binding strip to bind the sides. I wish I had done the binding for the pocket sides too but perhaps in the future! 


Once again, this is available in Sewpdf as part of their sew pdf showcase. You may see all the different sewpdf showcases here!

No comments:

Post a Comment