Friday 5 March 2021

S.U.A.T Titania and Pixie Tank and dress

It's time for another Stitch upon a time Pattern Showcase / Sale!

This time round, we have a wonderful summer staple - Titania Top and Tunic and Pixie top and dress!

It's SO SO cute!
 

I love the razor back. It feels so athletic! And I know what you are thinking - what about the bra? Well, this pattern comes with an inner built in bra! I made mine with it so I can skip the strapless bras which we all know isn't comfy nor that secure! 


I made mine as a top length so that I can squeeze both my top and my girl's dress out of a yard of fabric. And I think I still have enough remnants for something else for her!


Here's my girl in her Pixie dress. She looks adorable if I may say so myself hehe. I love the flare of the dress and there's also a slightly less flared version. 


The dress came together really quickly because there isn't any gathering. And the only band is the neckband. The armscye is done by hemming - set up your twin needles or coverstitch cos there's quite some hemming to do! hehe. But trust me, it's worth it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment