Monday 1 March 2021

Candy Castle Snickerdoodle Sweater and Tunic

Did you know that while Candy Castle is well known for their whimsical dresses for girls, they also have some lovely unisex patterns including this lovely sweater pattern that you can make for your boy?

I made the Candy Castle Snickerdoodle Sweater for my boy and he couldn't be more pleased. 


This pattern comes with projector file - a must for me these days. And the short sleeved option comes with an extra tall cuff that makes it unique and super cute!

The fact that this doesn't need hemming also meant that it came together incredibly fast and I'm SO SO happy whenever i can get a shirt done in a short time - cos that gives me more time for more sewing! 


The fit is comfortable and there's blending instructions for those who needs it. The pattern also comes with kangeroo pockets and long sleeves with cuffs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment