Thursday 26 November 2020

Rain City Pattern Co Port Orchard Paperbag Pants, Capri and Shorts

Rain City Pattern has some really lovely patterns for kids and the Port Orchard Paperbag Pants is just one of them. 

I was looking for a quick and simple shorts pattern to sew up for my girl. Something really fast. And this was the pattern that caught my eye. 


The paperbag shorts I made had no side seams, no pockets. The waistband uses a facing and the way the elastic was sewn was really easy. I made a little belt with belt loops (instructions included) and I think that really elevated the cuteness of this pattern! 


The belt and belt loops are optional but because it really doesn't take that much longer to make, I really suggest you try doing it cos it is so cute! Here's the back view:


The Port Orchard pants pattern size chart goes to 14 yr old and that might just mean that some of us smaller sized people might just be able to fit into the biggest size! hehe. My bum is slightly too big - though I am tempted to hack it cos it really looks adorable! 

More photos? Yes please!



No comments:

Post a Comment