Saturday 11 September 2021

Rain City Pearson Pullover

It had been raining incessantly again recently. Flash floods and everything too. 

The weather turned cold and perfect for light layering and so I thought it was perfect time to make myself a Pearson Pullover. I love the drafting of Rain City Pattern Co. I love how everything i made for my kids fit so far. And this is the second adult pattern I made from RCPC and this one fits beautifully too.  


Can I just say that that sleeve is just beautiful? I really loved the shape. I picked the band for the long sleeves as well so I don't have to deal with elastic casing. And I enjoy how quick it all came together especially with the projector. I didn't want it too short so I used the band for the pullover instead of the elastic option.  


So COMFY!


This fabric is waffle knit with elastane. It's 4 way stretch and really soft. The vertical stretch isn't as much as the horizontal one but that's okay with this pattern. 

No comments:

Post a Comment