Sunday 15 August 2021

Matchy matchy family set!

I've been testing quite frequently for Sinclair Patterns these days. And these are some matchy matchy outfits I managed to make for my entire family whilst testing. 

I didnt want it to be too obvious, in-your-face, kind of matching but something which still looks good when they wear it on their own. 

And also, the husband can be very particular about prints so heathered grey athletic knit is a very safe option! Of course I didn't have quite so many yardages of a specific heathered grey knit so i mixed and matched a few close matches - and they were all from my stash! Yippee! 

Patterns featured: Ivy, Ivyberry, Rocky and Rockyberry 

First photo - a group photo of me and the kids (husband's the photographer) 


Here's my husband and son at the beach!


Here's Rockyberry tank with Solberry shorts. 


This Ivyberry is made with remnants from big and brave fabrics and the drape is really lovely! 


Mine is made with a different remnant, a much thinner athletic knit that is also very comfortable. 


I do like this family set so so much. Can u tell we have been wearing these often? Many of these photos are taken at different locations over different days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment