Wednesday 2 December 2020

Meyraki Triple Play Tank

Another Boy Pattern! This is from Meyraki and it's their Triple Play Tank. I didn't do the color blocking option though cos I had enough of this and I wanted a full plain (and fast) version. 

He looks like he really likes his new tank. But of course he would. He chose the fabric himself! 


I realised that with this boy, it is really not a good idea to make before asking him cos he has strong opinions on fabric choices and if he doesn't like it, he would refuse to wear it. I would know - he didn't wear a mandarin collar shirt I made for Chinese New Year just cos he hated the print. Doesn't matter that he really liked the cartoon that was on the print, or that I spent a really long time sewing that one, no meant no =(


Thankfully, this tank he loves and approves. In fact, he likes the pattern so much I made more 3 tanks! Just nice too. Cos he outgrows them so quickly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment